Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Souke Sports - Where Cycling Gear Meets Fashion
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, if you want to find SOUKE reviews, check here. All the reviews are very honest ones. :D

Firstly from Veloharmony! He is a top fan now after he received first kit, now he always wear SOUKE kit. :D Here are just two of the videos

·
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Charles Ouimet is the one who give some negative comment on the saddles, and we have improved for the pro line on our products since then. He has given a better review on our products when he got the new items since then.

·
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
No fancy, schmancy video from me, just old fashioned words. I have to say, I got my long bibs and jersey today and was very pleasantly surprised. The fit was pretty much perfect for my build (5 foot 5, 115 pounds), its nice to be able to get an extra small. VERY comfortable! I haven't had the chance to ride , hopefully tomorrow, the weather in the upper midwest is rapidly changing, there was ice on the fountain in my yard this morning (26 degrees). I like the weight of the chamois, not the thick, mattress like foam that some brands have. I am certain that I will need a base layer, but I have been going that route for weeks now. I will update after a few rides. As disclaimer, I do not ride year round any longer, gone down on the ice too many times and frankly, I don't like it!
Hi Touch0Gray, really glad to see you here! And I am super happy you are happy with the products right now, cannot wait to see your further update on how these cycling apparel perform during your ride. :D

·
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I managed 100 miles in the past week with the new bibs, I am impressed by the comfort level. Fit is great on me and I never had the need to "re-adjust". The chamois is as good as any and better than most. The jersey will likely be tested on the rollers, the weatheris turning fast.
Wow, thank you Touch0Gray for the kind feedback~! I am super happy to receive your positive feedback, that makes me gain more confidence in our products. :D

·
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Thank you @azpeterb for the kind review on our products. and I am so happy that they perform well, not let you down! Next time, maybe share with us some riding pictures. really look forward to seeing you wearing our kits. :D

·
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
We got another bib legging review from Veloharmony! And by the way, tomorrow will be Black Friday, if you want to try out SOUKE, feel free to take advantage of the Black Friday sales during Nov. 26~29th London time, at 30% off and free gifts available.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts