Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
buccwwylld
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i've been riding for about 8 months i've lost about 15lbs,i'm looking to lighten up
my ride iam trying to decide between the soul wheels s2.0 or the s3.0 can i get
a hand

·
Registered
178 Posts
I've looked at both these wheels and exchanged some emails with Sean, the owner in Singapore, asking the same question. This was Sean's answer, "The S2.0 is a stronger wheel because of the extra spokes. However, the S3.0 rim is stronger than the S2.0. The S2.0 is noticeably stiffer again, because of more spokes. In terms of strength, the S2.0 will last longer than the S3.0. The new S2.0 will weight in about 1.35kg." By the way, the new S2.0 won't be available until March. Shipping to the US is $50 and takes between 9-12 days.

·
buccwwylld
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
blandin said:
I've looked at both these wheels and exchanged some emails with Sean, the owner in Singapore, asking the same question. This was Sean's answer, "The S2.0 is a stronger wheel because of the extra spokes. However, the S3.0 rim is stronger than the S2.0. The S2.0 is noticeably stiffer again, because of more spokes. In terms of strength, the S2.0 will last longer than the S3.0. The new S2.0 will weight in about 1.35kg." By the way, the new S2.0 won't be available until March. Shipping to the US is $50 and takes between 9-12 days.
thank u for your advice i think i will go with the s3.0 because i'm dropping the weight

1 - 3 of 3 Posts