Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Climbs like a sprinter...
6,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a disturbing dream last night about being in the gas chamber. The dream only lasted about 5-10 seconds before I woke up (that I remember). I'm in the gas chamber and there is a woman setting it up and I ask her "So as soon as I breath in I'm dead?" and she says "not quite." She then picked up a hose that had like a "carrier gas" coming out of it. Then I remember having the feeling that I wasn't afraid that I was going to die but I was worried that it was going to be extremely painful. Then I woke up.

·
Zaphod Beeblebrox
2,799 Posts
I think Mrs Hacksaw sh!t and pulled the covers over your head.

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
bmxhacksaw said:
I had a disturbing dream last night about being in the gas chamber. The dream only lasted about 5-10 seconds before I woke up (that I remember). I'm in the gas chamber and there is a woman setting it up and I ask her "So as soon as I breath in I'm dead?" and she says "not quite." She then picked up a hose that had like a "carrier gas" coming out of it. Then I remember having the feeling that I wasn't afraid that I was going to die but I was worried that it was going to be extremely painful. Then I woke up.
That'll teach you for listening to Slayer's Angel of Death before bedtime.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.