Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think I am in danger of having just taken on a new one.

And it's the fault of certain people here!

I'm not really a take-out burger kind of guy but I was standing at a gas station in Stockton on Friday morning, filling the tank for the next leg of the push to home.

It was about 11 AM, and if we are stopped this is normally when I would give the pups something to keep them happy on the road.

So I look across the parking lot and there's a take-out burger place, perfect! kill two birds and all that.

So I trot off across the parking lot, get two burgers and set about breaking them up in the dogs bowls.

The dogs liked them.

Worst part is, I liked my fingers when I was done - and I liked it.

Damnnit. It was good.

Anyway we got to Redding for lunch and when I saw that sign I pulled right in to the ........ In 'n Out Burger lot and ordered up a cheeseburger and fries.

Good thing we don't have In 'n Out in Canada, it can only be a vacation time vice.

·
Captain Obvious
11,876 Posts
burgers are your friends.

·
Jerkhard Sirdribbledick
27,035 Posts
You'd be surpirsed how much better after a good bike ride. That's how we capped our 70-miler yesterday.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
DrRoebuck said:
You'd be surpirsed how much better after a good bike ride. That's how we capped our 70-miler yesterday.
Man, that's how burgers are supposed to taste!

·
Just Plain Bitter
8,602 Posts
The only thing better than In N' Out is Tommy's after a long ride or a long night drinking! Only place to get Tommy's is in SoCal so it even further from your grasp!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
rward325 said:
The only thing better than In N' Out is Tommy's after a long ride or a long night drinking! Only place to get Tommy's is in SoCal so it even further from your grasp!
May as well not exist then.

I have taken a personal oath to never go south of the Grapevine again. Ever.

Unless it's way to the east, out in the desert.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts