Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I have a new 2005 Freccia Celeste on the way; sort of. I ordered a Liquigas team frame, but they were all out of those. My choices were the standard celeste frame, and some others including a "special edition" silver frame. I went with the Silver version, but was wondering if anyone has any pics of it, or if anyone has seen it. I've searched, but have found nothing. Apparently, it was never advertised or shown in any Bianchi pics, so I'm thinking its somewhat rare (although I don't really know). According to a rep, it has a 2-tone silver paintjob, with the downtube being a matte finish?. Let me know if any of you have heard of them or seen them. Thanks all.

·
Parlee fan!
747 Posts
Could this be it?

1234tuba said:
Hello, I have a new 2005 Freccia Celeste on the way; sort of. I ordered a Liquigas team frame, but they were all out of those. My choices were the standard celeste frame, and some others including a "special edition" silver frame. I went with the Silver version, but was wondering if anyone has any pics of it, or if anyone has seen it. I've searched, but have found nothing. Apparently, it was never advertised or shown in any Bianchi pics, so I'm thinking its somewhat rare (although I don't really know). According to a rep, it has a 2-tone silver paintjob, with the downtube being a matte finish?. Let me know if any of you have heard of them or seen them. Thanks all.
Dont forget to post some pics when you get the bike :).

Ride safely,

Joe

·
Registered
46 Posts
Congratulations on the New Bike

It may be this frame, with the same paint-job shown above:

http://www.bianchiusa.com/05_fc_centaur.html

That is what I just bought, but with the 120th anniversary paint job shown above. I love it, and the special edition paint job shown above is awesome. That is what first got my attention. I was going in to order a Giant TCR Composite, but one look and ride, and I bought the Bianchi.

·
Registered
49 Posts
120 anniversary edition

1234tuba said:
The FC your getting is just like the one I won in a Veloswap raffle in 2004. It's a great
bike, handles as good as or better than my 87" Derosa which is collecting quite a bit of dust these days. I've attached a coupe of picture. The first one is the day I got it. The next picture is after several upgrades; Eurus wheels a Terry saddle and better tires.

DS

1 - 5 of 5 Posts