Contador chooses Specialized Bicycles as complete bike sponsor to Team Astana

It's official- after Alberto Contador requested the support of Specialized Bicycles in his
bid to win his third Tour de France, the California brand will be the complete bike sponsor for Team
Astana in 2010.

In a video conference with Specialized Founder and President, Mike Sinyard, Contador said, "I am very
excited. I want to have the best bike. It is very important to have the best if you want to win the Tour de
France. This is why I made it a requirement to have Specialized as the team bike for my return to
Astana."

"Team Astana, Alberto and Specialized share the same goal-to be the best. We are totally committed to
supporting Alberto and the rest of the team in their pursuit of another Tour victory," said Specialized
Chief Brand Officer, Ben Capron from the company's Headquarters in Morgan Hill, California. "Winning
the Tour has been a dream of ours for many years, but even more important is the opportunity to work
with riders like Contador and Vinokourov to help us create the best bikes possible and bring them to
riders everywhere."

At the team's training camp in Pisa, Italy, Team Astana's General Manager Yvon Sanquer said, "Even
when I worked with Specialized with Team Festina from 1999 to 2001, I could see the professional
attitude that animated the company; they never stopped developing and improving the material they
supplied to the riders. Since then, Specialized has continued its progression to become the reference
point in road bikes."

Find exclusive video, photos, and other information at www.iamspecialized.com/road, our facebook fan
page at www.facebook.com/specializedbicycles and follow us on Twitter @iamspecialized.