Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale is my Venge Vias Expert Disc size 56. The only thing separating this frame from the S-Works model is the writing, it is Fact 11R carbon, top level for 2017. This bike was used in a rotation, never crashed or dropped. It has been maintained by myself and my LBS and is in excellent condition. The frame shows no signs of damage anywhere. The wheelset is a factory replacement from Roval (CLX 64 with Ceramicspeed hubs and bladed spokes) and has at most 200 miles on them. They are set up tubeless with Schwalbe Pro One TLE 28s. The entire groupset is Ultegra, with a Pioneer L-sided power meter. The stem was upgraded to a Zipp Sprint SL. I will include a brand new Specialized Power Sport saddle. I am also including the 2 S-Works carbon bottle cages, Roval wheel bags, and a new box of matching Specialized bar tape. Excluded from the sale are the pedals, seatbag, and saddle. Price is $5000 USD OBRO, split the shipping

EDIT- I am also selling the wheelset separately, so the price for the bike without wheels is $3000 OBRO. In that instance, everything remains the same except for wheelset, tires, and cassette.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts