Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trying to find the Mavic 99607901 spoke tool is next to impossible. Apparently this is the tool I need for my Ksyrium Elite wheels. From what I've read, the Park Tools 13 (or 13C) version will not fit, nor will the Park Tools 12. Does anyone have a source for the Mavic tool or a suggestion as to what other tool I should source?

Thanks.
K

·
Recycle King
870 Posts
This is the main reason why alot of riders on here don't own Mavic wheels because of their proprietary spoke/wheel making it difficult to service and spoke replacement.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
226 Posts
Unfortunately this is not the correct tool. I ordered one of these thinking it would be the right one, but apparently Mavic changed the spoke nipples in 2011 or so. The correct tool looks a lot like that one but is aluminum, and the size/shape of the splined area is different.
Skinner,

Sorry to mis-lead you on my first post. Perhaps this is what you are seeking.... please note that you will have to select the correct SKU part number:

Mavic Tracomp Spoke Wrench - Excel Sports

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.