Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Banned forever.....or not
24,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For the last few weeks, the "We love the Subs" song has been running around my head. Last night, I saw, and heard the original expanded "We love the Moon." My thoughts on the subject, are that if both Democrats and Republicans would sing this song, all bickering would stop and peace would spread throughout the land.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Is that what those things are?

Spongemonkeys? I've seen the commercial a whopping once. (I don't do commercials, PVR...) I loved it. I'll do yahoo for it on the web.

I say fair.

·
Bored beyond belief.
1,257 Posts
www.rathergood.com

This should provide hours of work-place fun. Enjoy.

Scott

·
Banned
301 Posts
Wait -- you don't agree with No_sprint on this?

Wonders never cease. Did he steal your glue this morning or something?

·
Banned
14,685 Posts
For a "Psyc Doc"?, your preoccupation ...

with 105 and Troyboy is well, rather obsessive. Actually come to think of it, I have never met a shrink or psycologist that didn't need therapy themselves! :D

·
Banned
301 Posts
Interesting to me that

Live Steam said:
with 105 and Troyboy is well, rather obsessive. Actually come to think of it, I have never met a shrink or psycologist that didn't need therapy themselves! :D
their own obsessions and poison vitriol don't bother you nearly as much (or at all!) as my occasional attempts to break through their defenses and help them. Is there anything you yourself would like to talk about? You seem to have your own issues with impulse control ...

·
24,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Be nice now !
Just start to hum the "We love the Subs" song, and pretty soon, a grin will show on your face.

·
Banned
14,685 Posts
Is it a national campaign?

I haven't seen it here in NYC. Maybe you could humm a few bars ;)

·
Banned
14,685 Posts
Please explain how your juvenile .....

posts about sniffing glue, etc, etc, etc, supports your psychotic desire to "help" someone posting on an Internet forum.

·
Banned
14,685 Posts
And ...

you really need to keep yourself in check. The posts you claim are "occasional" are rampant! Another sign of obsession!

·
Banned
301 Posts
You don't seem to understand

Live Steam said:
you really need to keep yourself in check. The posts you claim are "occasional" are rampant! Another sign of obsession!
This is a desperate situation. I'm really worried about harm to self or others.

But say speaking of obsession you seem to have a little problem yourself when it comes to Bill Clinton, would you like to talk about it? I can help you too!

·
24,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Search for Spongemonkey
Both the "Sub Song" and the "We love the Moon" song are on the web
The sub song is an ad for Quizno's Subs.
I'm suprised that there aren't any in NY.

·
Banned
14,685 Posts
We're used to eating ...

real food here in NYC ;) Besides, I think they test that stuff out on the rest of the population before they risk doing so in New York :D

·
With the Radio On...
965 Posts
I fear a Spongeocracy, Spongeopoly

Though I've yet to hear their song, how can we be sure they havn't come here just to clean up? I don't like it. Doesn't smell right.

MR_GRUMPY said:
For the last few weeks, the "We love the Subs" song has been running around my head. Last night, I saw, and heard the original expanded "We love the Moon." My thoughts on the subject, are that if both Democrats and Republicans would sing this song, all bickering would stop and peace would spread throughout the land.

·
Registered
251 Posts
No doubt about that!

I believe the moron's first 100 posts were simply about that stuff.

Indeed, nobody's more crazy than the shrinks themselves. This guy absolutely must pay his clients, otherwise, they're gettin' ripped off.

·
Banned
301 Posts
Lol! Lol! Lol! Lol! Lol! Lol! Lol!

Troyboy said:
I believe the moron's first 100 posts were simply about that stuff.

Indeed, nobody's more crazy than the shrinks themselves. This guy absolutely must pay his clients, otherwise, they're gettin' ripped off.
The very notion of Boytoy and Live Steam complaining that someone ELSE posts obsessively and repetitively the same stuff over and over again is the funniest damn thing I've ever seen! The Kings of obsession and repetition have SPOKE!

LOL! LOL! LOL! GREAT STUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

·
pack fodder
442 Posts
Live Steam said:
I haven't seen it here in NYC.
Steam, you must not be watching the right, I mean, correct, tv stations in the NY metro area!

I've seen these commercials a handful of times, and they are so bad, they remind me of something you'd see on a local access channel at around 3 in the morning ... right before the station signs off with the star-spangled banner. I can't believe some ad people are paid to come up with this crappola.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.