Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
As Forum Sponsors and with the blessing of the MTBR and Roadbikereview management; Bikesdirect.com is pleased to offer a limited time and Quantity group buy Exclusively for MTBR and Roadbikereview readers.

Our way To say Thank You to you, our forum friends we are offering way below MAP / near Wholesale Pricing and the Lowest price you'll EVER see for new model 2017 Full Carbon Aero Ultegra Road bikes from one of the biggest names / industry leaders in carbon road bikes.

Exclusive GroupBuy Ends Oct 10th 5pm EST. No refunds or credits for bicycles purchased at higher prices after this exclusive offer ends.

What is MAP pricing: Manufacturers such as Shimano, SRAM, Mavic and Ritchey restrict retailers from advertising lower prices. Bikesdirect.com often has bike deals at prices hundreds below MAP but we can't advertise the full specs.

At this time, only 50 of these 2017 Full Carbon Aero Ultegra Road bikes will be available and these will sell out very quickly. Bikesdirect.com is negotiating to get more but this might be all we can offer.

Send an email with RBR in the subject line to [email protected] and receive an automatic reply for the full spec details of this bike.

That email will contain the link to purchase your 2017 Full Carbon Aero Ultegra Road bikes at the near wholesale price of only $1299.95 + Free Ship 48. (rights reserved to limit purchases per person)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Send an email to [email protected] and receive an automatic reply for the full spec details of this bike.

That email will contain the link to purchase your 2017 Full Carbon Aero Ultegra Road bikes at the near wholesale price of only $1299.95 + Free Ship 48. (rights reserved to limit purchases per person)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok - let's compare this deal to what's available :)

Forum Group Buy from Bikesdirect.com
2017 (Major Brand Name) Full Carbon Aero Road Bike
Price $1299.95 + FREE Ship 48
Frame Full Carbon Aero
Fork Carbon with Tapered ALU Steerer
Drivetrain Shimano Ultegra 2x11 speed

Trek Domane 2.0
Price $1349 + Local Taxes
Frame Aluminum
Fork Carbon
Drivetrain Tiagra 2x10 speed

Please feel free to add any other comparisons that can be found

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Found another bike to compare to this Bikesdirect Group Buy Deal:

Forum Group Buy from Bikesdirect.com
2017 (Major Brand Name) Full Carbon Aero Road Bike
Price $1299.95 + FREE Ship 48

Frame Full Carbon Aero
Fork Carbon with Tapered ALU Steerer
Drivetrain Shimano Ultegra 2x11 speed

VS

Specialized Allez DSW SL Sprint Elite
MSRP $1400 + Local Taxes

Frame - Aluminum Aero
Fork - Carbon
Drivetrain - Shimano Tiagra 2x10 spd

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sizes are selling out
- this is a real deal and an incredible value on a Full Carbon Aero Shimano Ultegra Road bike from a Major Brand Name. Can you find a better deal than $1299.95 (Free ship 48 USA) ? :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
You are welcome :) Thanks!
Motobecane is a great brand and has some incredible full carbon road bikes but this Exclusive Group Buy deal is not a Motobecane road bike. The brand in this group buy is one of the carbon bike pioneers and one of the most respected bicycle brands in the world. Especially when it comes to aero carbon fiber road bikes.

Much thanks to Bikesdirect for supporting this site through the years.

Take advantage of the deal if you're in the market. We've been riding a Ti Motobecane and it's been very good to us.

Review: Motobecane Le Champion Team Ti | Road Bike News, Reviews, and Photos

·
Registered
23 Posts
Nope. I'm too fat to ride an aero bike. I would love to see a deal like this on an endurance bike that can fit 35mm tires.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
Why is the offer so opaque? Why not just post all of the specs right here?

·
Banned
2,075 Posts
Why is the offer so opaque? Why not just post all of the specs right here?
sales pitch 101.

make it seem like you're lucky to be selected for offer xyz.

·
Registered
149 Posts
"Exclusive offer"=blatant lie since the price is the same for every other customer visiting Bikesdirect.com. Doesn't matter, not in my size anyways.

·
Banned
2,075 Posts
Should this thread be in the classified section. I thought it is against the rules to use the forums for SPAM.
this is their way of saying thank you to us for what though I'm not sure about.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts