·
Where's that GPS?
3,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's on!

League: RBR Cobblers
Code: 16132756

It's gonna be a bumpy ride!

*Registration Deadline: 10:00 CET, March 19th.

·
Registered
7,197 Posts
I got my hind parts handed to me last race, but I am so in (bruises, bandages, and all)! These are my favorite races every year by far. Winning this competition last year was one of the highlights for me. You guys are all very good, so it's probably a once in a lifetime deal, but I am going to give the repeat my best shot.

·
AKA Old Man
598 Posts
Im in...

- Old Man

·
Where's that GPS?
3,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Dwars door Vlaaderen did not end quite as expected - at least my transfer Nizzolo took 6th after Van Avermat gave it the old school try and then Coquard squeaked into 2nd place but otherwise neo-pros and other no-names took the rest of the podium - strange ending. Good rides for Debusschere and Theuns (anybody have them on their team? If you did - Merry Christmas! :) ).

·
Registered
7,197 Posts
Dwars door Vlaaderen did not end quite as expected - at least my transfer Nizzolo took 6th after Van Avermat gave it the old school try and then Coquard squeaked into 2nd place but otherwise neo-pros and other no-names took the rest of the podium - strange ending. Good rides for Debusschere and Theuns (anybody have them on their team? If you did - Merry Christmas! :) ).
I had them, but I had to take some calculated risks to try to try to make up some ground on you guys after the disaster that round one was for me (MSR).

·
Forever a Student
4,963 Posts
I think I just figured out how this spring classics thing works. Probably too late. Who needs to read rules anyway?

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
I had Debusshere. :D

·
Registered
7,197 Posts
You sit dead in the water like me.

At least I know how it works for next year though.

:mad2:
Looking at where you both are, you are probably fine for a while, it won't likely hurt until we get to the Ardennes. Then you will likely wish you had a few of those back. You live and you learn, don't sweat it...

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
You sit dead in the water like me.

At least I know how it works for next year though.

:mad2:
Lol, so I guess we both learned a tough lesson.:D

I have 4 more left, I'll use at least 1 fitting in a sprinter to use the rest of the way, save the other 3 for injuries I guess.

·
Registered
7,197 Posts
I really wanted to win this round, but had to settle for a podium and the current #1 overall. I seriously doubt I can hold on to it given how few transfers I have left, but I am happy to be in the mix at all after round #1. Let's see what next week brings....

·
AKA Old Man
598 Posts
I am falling!!! Grrr......

·
Registered
396 Posts
Team Lanterne Rouge humbly accept the yellow jersey and will do our best to defend it.

There've been some whispers that maybe we're getting some 'help', so we'll be releasing our power numbers just as soon as we've redacted pretty much everything of any value. :p

1 - 20 of 28 Posts