Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't connected my rear 10spd Sram 500 TT lever to the rear derailleur yet, but have connected it to my time trial aero bars. when testing I noticed that it only had 7 very audible indexed clicks on the rear lever. The front one is friction only, but the rear one is meant to be indexed for 10spd.

Has anyone got any experience with these and knows what the go is here. Is there an internal adjustment to make it 8spd, 9spd and 10spd?

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
21,725 Posts
I haven't connected my rear 10spd Sram 500 TT lever to the rear derailleur yet, but have connected it to my time trial aero bars. when testing I noticed that it only had 7 very audible indexed clicks on the rear lever. The front one is friction only, but the rear one is meant to be indexed for 10spd.

Has anyone got any experience with these and knows what the go is here. Is there an internal adjustment to make it 8spd, 9spd and 10spd?
There is no internal adjustment. Most likely you just need to put some tension on the cable while you are shifting.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.