Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am not sure but I think this is one of the first Tarmac Etap setup with no extras.

I must say I love the color scheme.

Wheels will be changed later when I have time to find something else to go with it.

I wish the pics would post according to how I uploaded them.

Attachments

·
Registered
921 Posts
Truly beautiful ! I wouldn't have gone eTap so soon as I'm sure the thing will get finely tuned as time goes by but I'm sure it's a joy to ride nonetheless. So,it's a new bike ( your 245.889th :lol::lol::lol:) or you just upgraded it ?

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thats a new build but I did take apart my last Tarmac that I picked up last month. The Specialized Dealer in Taiwan said they can help me get this frame for me that for the ETAP groupset to make it look cleaner. So I asked them to order and here it is.

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice bike...

Tell me about your seat? :)
Its a great seat, its the SWork Power Saddle and I chose size 143. Amazingly, at first I thought I would not like it, but it came with my VIAS and after I tried it for a while, this will be number 4 in my collection. The rest I am still mostly using San Marco Aspide series. It is very firm but not hard on my but. Also you have to try the size out before you buy it. I had a loaner saddle in a larger size and that did not fit me right.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts