Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone notice that their SRAM RED scratches much easier than other components. I feel like every time I lean the handlebars against something and pull them anyway, there's a small scuff on the shifter. Same with the cranks in the event I dont get into them probably. Just wondering if anyone else had this experience, and if they're touching this stuff up or just leaving it.

Thanks,
Justin

· Banned
281 Posts
Were were all there once.:D I say do what you've been doing with all new gears and eventually they'll be "old enough" to not attract your constant attention. There's some advantage to riding worn old gears I think.:)

mobileops said:
Does anyone notice that their SRAM RED scratches much easier than other components. I feel like every time I lean the handlebars against something and pull them anyway, there's a small scuff on the shifter. Same with the cranks in the event I dont get into them probably. Just wondering if anyone else had this experience, and if they're touching this stuff up or just leaving it.

Thanks,
Justin

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.