Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys.

Today the only power meter I have the budget to buy is the IBIKE Newton. I saw in the site that they offer a new type of mount for stems and handlebars but my intention is to put the computer in front of the handlebar like the SRM and Garmin are doing. It seems better for knees.

I know there are handlebar extensions in the market to do so but two questions appears in my mind when I think to use them.

1- Can the extension affect the IBIKE work (precision) ?

2- Who (manufactures) makes this extensions ?

thanks

·
'brifter' is f'ing stupid
15,667 Posts
Hey guys.

Today the only power meter I have the budget to buy is the IBIKE Newton. I saw in the site that they offer a new type of mount for stems and handlebars but my intention is to put the computer in front of the handlebar like the SRM and Garmin are doing. It seems better for knees.

I know there are handlebar extensions in the market to do so but two questions appears in my mind when I think to use them.

1- Can the extension affect the IBIKE work (precision) ?

2- Who (manufactures) makes this extensions ?

thanks
what on earth are you talking about? better for knees? there must be some interesting problems w/ your fit if your knees are hitting something mounted on top of your stem.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.