Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

Stage 20 TT

734 views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  PBL450 
#1 ·
#2 ·
You never know...maybe Nieve will be behind the barriers at the end of the day and signal to Froome left instead of right. :D

#3 ·
As far as TT goes, this was interesting, with the one hill.

Were people boo-ing Froome? I think I heard this along the route, and in the velodrome finish arena.

Chapeau to Froome and team for a race well run. Sure, it was boring, but job well done. Time will tell whether there will be yet another string of TdF winner changes due to improprieties. Either way, Sky has performed well. Plus, may others have made the race worth following. And, I hope The Fallen heal up well!!

#4 ·
As far as TT goes, this was interesting, with the one hill.

Were people boo-ing Froome? I think I heard this along the route, and in the velodrome finish arena.

Chapeau to Froome and team for a race well run. Sure, it was boring, but job well done. Time will tell whether there will be yet another string of TdF winner changes due to improprieties. Either way, Sky has performed well. Plus, may others have made the race worth following. And, I hope The Fallen heal up well!!

Yup happened several times.

Although that is fairly polite compared to the mobs of the 1900s TdFs that would wait on top of mountains to encourage their favorite...and perhaps beat up their unfavorites.

#7 ·
Hey now, Sky already took the Lanterne Rouge as well. No wonder the French were pissed.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.