Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I want to know if one of you bought one of State bicycle bike. I'm interested into buying one but I want to know if these are good bikes. I want to buy the new undefeated.

Thank you.

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
IMHO State makes quality chromoly steel single speed bicycles and is a very reputable bicycle company.

The Undefeated model that you're referring to, looks fairly trendy and it's made of aluminum.

My first response to this post was directed towards the Public bicycle company. I confused the two companies. I do apologize for that mistake. However, I do see now that even Public has just recently increased the quality of its frames, as well.

·
Beetpull DeLite
12,761 Posts
Zeet, you are entitled to your opinion, but the fact is they do use 4130 chromoly on most of their frames including all the $429 Fixies. The undefeated is fairly well spec'd and I would consider one if I was in the market for a fixie......
Bikesdirect's $300 fixies use 4130, too...not getting your point. That's not really a big deal.

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Bikesdirect's $300 fixies use 4130, too...not getting your point. That's not really a big deal.

MunkeeHucker;4316014

Zeet, you are entitled to your opinion, but the fact is they do use 4130 chromoly on most of their frames including all the $429 Fixies. The undefeated is fairly well spec'd and I would consider one if I was in the market for a fixie......
My mistake folks! The State bicycle company is not the Public bicycle company...Sorry for the confusion.

State makes great bicycles!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.