Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am curious to know if ANYONE on this forum believes there is any validity in this statement from Stefan...and yes it is a loaded question.

"Why should I trust the people who already messed up my A sample?"

The lab in question is increasing it's Hitlist of Nations it seems, from one which was seemingly only obsessed with American cyclists....Germany, France, America, Afghanistan...one would think they are being indiscriminate in their testing...either that, or they are the most corrupt shower of lab technicians in the world...

The one thing going through my head is that there is almost certainly people, on some cycling forum, who are defending Stefan...and questioning the lab...and they say the likes of me are the conspiracy theorists.....:thumbsup:

·
Registered
11,561 Posts
I wonder if there are. My general impression is Europeans in general are much more realistic than Americans. We have always had a bent toward believing in the strange and improbable.

·
likes to eat donuts
827 Posts
Same Old Tune

When you are dealing with the type of moral character that Stefan Schumacher possesses(as do so many others in similarly pathetic and shameful denial), the lab never will be in the right. :(

The lab and the system was 'corrupt' before the race even began.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts