Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently I crashed and smashed the little name plate on the top of the shift lever. I replaced that with a new name plate from BUT, the other part that borders the name plate on the side also needs replacing, but I don't know what it is called and can't seem to find it on any bike part online stores.

This is for an Ultergra 6700 brifter.

What is it called and does anyone know where to order it ?


1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.