Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Misfit Toy
23,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK - I'm becoming a point and click game junkie. :eek: I've finished Samorast 1 & 2 (yes, I even bought the full version of 2) Now I'm lost in Hapland. Finished 1 and 2, trapped in 3.

Hapland 1

Is there a 12 step program out there for me?:p

·
remodeling...me
4,177 Posts
snapdragen said:
OK - I'm becoming a point and click game junkie. :eek: I've finished Samorast 1 & 2 (yes, I even bought the full version of 2) Now I'm lost in Hapland. Finished 1 and 2, trapped in 3.

Hapland 1

Is there a 12 step program out there for me?:p
OK I know I am an idiot but HTH do I get the little guy to move. Or don't I? I'm confused!

·
Misfit Toy
23,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Start hint. There is a trap door above the yellow arrow. Open it, and click the arrow.

welcome to the dark side.....

·
Sticky Valentine
28,404 Posts
This is driving me nuts. My guy keeps getting run over by a guy riding a buzz saw.

joe

·
Misfit Toy
23,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
here's what it looks like in the end

·
Sticky Valentine
28,404 Posts
snapdragen said:
here's what it looks like in the end

So I take it by the lack of blood spatter on the mountain that the little guy doesn't get blown up by the landmine... Poor guy. I've killed him like 60 times already.

joe

·
Super Moderator
19,478 Posts
JoeDaddio said:
So I take it by the lack of blood spatter on the mountain that the little guy doesn't get blown up by the landmine... Poor guy. I've killed him like 60 times already.

joe
Well I've impaled the guy in the cannon on the stake a dozen times at least...:mad:

·
Super Moderator
19,478 Posts
JoeDaddio said:

joe
You blow up the mine when you drop the bell on the spear.

·
Misfit Toy
23,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
il sogno said:
Well I've impaled the guy in the cannon on the stake a dozen times at least...:mad:
After you shot the little guy, immediately click on the stake so he can fly over it.

·
Misfit Toy
23,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Jeff in Texas said:
Too hard. Its bad enough when you do the walk through. ;)
Don't give up - I can't be alone in my sickness.....

:D ;)

·
Misfit Toy
23,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I am so stuck. I'm in Hapland 3........If y'all don't hear from me, call in the mounties (but be sure they're cute...)

·
Sticky Valentine
28,404 Posts
What the eff do I do with the bombs!

This is driving me nuts, and my puny non logical brain is totally letting me down.... guess that's what I get for getting my degrees within the humanities.

joe

·
Sticky Valentine
28,404 Posts
Woo! Just beat it!

Only took me all day and clues from y'all. ;)

joe

1 - 19 of 19 Posts