Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
aka Zoo
763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in a SMALL apartment and am thinking about throwing some of my bikes and parts (wheels and such) in a storage unit, would I be better off getting a temperature controlled unit or should I not be concerned about the extremes that a non-temp controlled unit would see? I imagine it gets pretty hot in those things during the summer and well...cold during the winter. I think I'm more worried about the heat though.

·
Registered
6,422 Posts
Nothing...

DRLski said:
I live in a SMALL apartment and am thinking about throwing some of my bikes and parts (wheels and such) in a storage unit, would I be better off getting a temperature controlled unit or should I not be concerned about the extremes that a non-temp controlled unit would see? I imagine it gets pretty hot in those things during the summer and well...cold during the winter. I think I'm more worried about the heat though.
Nothing will happen to your gear because of temperature differences in a storage unit.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.