Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I wanted to hear your storage solutions as I'm about to move and thinking about something beautiful for the new house. Some that have caught my eye on the web:

1. The Bike Hanger by KP Cykler

Brown Product Bicycle accessory Tan Beige

About $100 or $135 for limited edition
Products | KP Cykler

2. Clug
Bicycle tire Tire Bicycle frame Bicycle wheel Wheel

$20
Get CLUG
Leaning towards the 1st option for the looks, but if I manage to convince the wife to let the bike take some floor space then might go for the clug. Does anyone have any suggestions? I'm planning to have the commuter in the garage and road and fixed bike inside.

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
Bikes can be wall art if they are unique or vintage. I certainly don't consider them floor art.

I like them in a space they can be worked on. If that is not avail, then a converted closet maybe. Maybe some wall art in a den, but not in a main living area.

Just my opinion. It's your place and I would not care how you decorated it as long as you are serving a good Zin that night

·
Registered
14,713 Posts
That handlebar thing is nifty, but I'd make it for cheap (well, for free) from junk sitting around in the basement.

·
Matnlely Dregaend
4,947 Posts
Google Pinterest bike rack and Pinterest bike storage. More ideas than you can process.
Yes, some rather interesting ones!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts