Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· On the wrong floor again
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone here ride one? I really like the looks of the frames that they offer. Anyone have an opinion? I love my Salsa, but Storck seems to be in the running for my next frame.

Tim

· Registered
587 Posts
takl23 said:
Anyone here ride one? I really like the looks of the frames that they offer. Anyone have an opinion? I love my Salsa, but Storck seems to be in the running for my next frame.

Tim
Tim I had one 3 years ago. It was a Scenario 2.0. Very nice frameset. I put about 4500 miles on it and sold it to a neighbor. Then I bought an Orbea. (I know...lapse in judgement /temporary insanity).

They are pretty expensive these days. Have you looked at Kuota? Storck is very light and that's what you may be looking for in your new frameset.

· On the wrong floor again
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I haven't looked at Kuota. My Salsa is quite light, I have it down to about 16lbs right now. I really like the look of them, but the price is very high. I could get a Pinarello, or a Look 585 for the price of a Storck. Everyone has a momentary lapse in judgment, I once bought a Trek. hahahaha.

Tim

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.