Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Yep...ordered a jersey & a couple of water bottles. All came pretty quick plus they included a thank you note and 2 free pair of sidi socks:)

·
LA CHEVRE
2,475 Posts
That's the official online store of the team, that website is run by the same company that manages and owns the racing licence of the Cannondale Pro Cycling team so I think they can be trusted.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yep...ordered a jersey & a couple of water bottles. All came pretty quick plus they included a thank you note and 2 free pair of sidi socks:)
Can you give me some details of your experience.
Like how long did it take to get your order, how much was tax VAT, shipping, etc. Where are they located, what state you live in.
Thanks for the info

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I swear guys. I'm OCD about getting the "right" helmet for me. I bought a flo green Rudy Sterling helmet from eBay on Monday. It arrived Friday. I loved the fit but the green just didn't match the CAAD 10 Team green to my liking. So I sold it Saturday.
They have the official Team Rudy helmet. So its has to match right? Looks like It's flo green and flo yellow and white.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Can you give me some details of your experience.
Like how long did it take to get your order, how much was tax VAT, shipping, etc. Where are they located, what state you live in.
Thanks for the info
Sorry for the late reply....
I ordered my goods on January 18th, a Friday. It was shipped out of Italy on January 22, went thru Germany on January 23 and arrived Indiana on Thursday, January 24.
Shipping was with DHL and was 22 euros, ~$30.
No problems, they would send emails...."thanks for the order", "your package has shipped", then like I mentioned a hand written note of thanks with 2 free pair of socks.
Here's what I got...
Cannodale Pro Cycling Store

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry for the late reply....
I ordered my goods on January 18th, a Friday. It was shipped out of Italy on January 22, went thru Germany on January 23 and arrived Indiana on Thursday, January 24.
Shipping was with DHL and was 22 euros, ~$30.
No problems, they would send emails...."thanks for the order", "your package has shipped", then like I mentioned a hand written note of thanks with 2 free pair of socks.
Here's what I got...
Can

Since all prices are in either euros or pounds, how did you place your order? Did you email a
request or ? Did you deal with someone in particular or just sales in general?
Sorry for all the questions.
Thanks for the help

·
Registered
344 Posts
Hey no problem...I used pay pal. It converted the euros/pounds to $.
Like a regular shopping site online, I put the goodies in my cart and clicked check out. Then had the option to pay with a credit card, pay pal, or bank transfer.
I didn't deal with anyone in particular.
Hope that helps :thumbsup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.