Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· n00bsauce
13,627 Posts
Look at the Trek logo on the downtube, it's backwards. The photos have been reversed. No such model ever made.

· Registered
14,776 Posts
mohair_chair said:
Not so fast. They could have made a left side model that had reversed decals. I bet you never thought of that, huh? That would freak people out, man!
Good catch, Mo. I think it's another one of those things that was first invented by Leonardo da Vinci. He was left-handed, and wrote all his journals right-to-left in reversed script. Normal people had to hold them up to a mirror to read them.

· 'brifter' is f'ing stupid
15,917 Posts
one of my co-workers built a fixed gear bike w/ left hand drive...it raised a few eye brows for sure. just for fun, can anyone guess how he made that work, the left and right pedals actually threaded into the proper sides...:confused:

· The Trollinator
728 Posts
cxwrench said:
one of my co-workers built a fixed gear bike w/ left hand drive...it raised a few eye brows for sure. just for fun, can anyone guess how he made that work, the left and right pedals actually threaded into the proper sides...:confused:
Most high-end pedals (ex: speedplay) can be pulled off of the pedal spindle.

· Frog Whisperer
41,516 Posts
cxwrench said:
could you use the BB from a tandem?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.