Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is some pretty obscure music by some never-played, obscure artists. That's usually my kind of stuff. But on pop radio, there's some weird, disturbing stuff too. My vote for strangest, most disturbing:

George Michael - "Monkey". Dude, the sound of those monkeys toward the end of the song, in the background, screaming in pain, while God-knows-what is happening to them... We all know Ms. George's checkered past.... It's just frickin' weird. IN fact, another vote would go out to anything by Wham! who was fronted by none other than.....

Sorry if you're disturbed now. Hopefully no one can top that weird song of the day!

·
Misfit Toy
23,426 Posts
Anything by Brittany Spears?

·
Soon to be banned
14,475 Posts
Detachable P*nis.

The first time I heard it I was in a limo on my way home from a bachelor party. I was quite inebriated and laughed my arse off.

·
What the Hell is going on
5,010 Posts
Train in Vain

I heard Dwight Yoakam's version of The Clash's "Train in Vain" while driving in my car and almost suffered a seizure.

·
You're Not the Boss of Me
7,746 Posts
That "Rappin' Duke" song from the mid-1980s is right up there.

·
scruffy nerf herder
4,484 Posts
I dont remember the artist, but...

Something about Major Tom... by Peter Schilling maybe....

I was flipping through the seek and stopped on a "mix" station that plays typically halfway modern stuff from alternative to rap and they were playing that Major Tom song... kind of, ok, way out of place.... to me anyway.

·
Poseur
1,677 Posts

Earth below us
drifting falling
floating weightless
calling calling home

·
nothing
120 Posts
funknuggets said:
Something about Major Tom... by Peter Schilling maybe....

I was flipping through the seek and stopped on a "mix" station that plays typically halfway modern stuff from alternative to rap and they were playing that Major Tom song... kind of, ok, way out of place.... to me anyway.
Prolly Peter Schilling's Major Tom - I'm coming home. Could be David Bowie's Space Oddity

1 - 11 of 11 Posts