Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm looking for some strava segments which must be there, but their whole map search thing makes it impossible to find. For the 2017 Tour of California - Women's, they're doing Sth Lake Tahoe around the lake clock-wise, and then the next day doing a Sth Lake Tahoe over a pass to Nevada and back over the next pass up.

Does anyone have links to these routes? I'm sure enough people in Sth Lake would have done around the lake clockwise for someone to have created a segment, and again the same for the ride to Nevada and back.

I can see the smaller segments for the two climbs on day 2, but would like to see the loop if possible.

I'm planning on heading up to watch the two stages and riding the course a few hours ahead each day, so just compiling info in advance.

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
sometimes if you are looking for segments that arn't showing u, if you know they are on a specific course/event, got to the activity searcher instead of segment searcher and type in the name of the event, when/if ou find it done by someone, then look at their segments and extract.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.