Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Mehpic
8,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
NOT doing their job. one simple misplacement of a simple rubber stamping on a invoice and not writing the account number in the proper color ink has caused $50 in the last 5 minutes.

die idiots. learn how to fill our your TPS reports so that the rest of the billing dept (15 of us) don't suffer.

opposite side of this poast:

I'm an idjucit. occasionally i take the stairs out of the building from the 6th floor. no, per local code, we can't take the stairs up. so, whatever. today i attempted to take the other staircase. emergency exit/alarm will sound at street level. there are NO SIGNS stating this, and the normally taken staircase is not a "alarm will go off upon exit" one.

FML.

·
Banned
3,060 Posts
Um, I'm gonna need you go ahead and come in tomorrow. So if you could be here around nine, that would be great. Oh, oh, yea…I forgot. I'm gonna also need you to come in Sunday too. We, uh, lost some people this week and we need to sorta catch up. Thanks.

·
Fat'r + Slow'r than TMB
10,083 Posts
TWB8s said:
Um, I'm gonna need you go ahead and come in tomorrow. So if you could be here around nine, that would be great. Oh, oh, yea…I forgot. I'm gonna also need you to come in Sunday too. We, uh, lost some people this week and we need to sorta catch up. Thanks.
do you have a stapler?

·
Banned
3,060 Posts
This isn't so bad, huh? Making bucks, getting exercise, working outside.

F^ckin' A...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts