Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8,157 Posts
heathb said:
Pro Vibe 7 Round bars. These are what I use, extremely stiff, they have a perfect transition to Shimano shifters. http://www.cyclesportsuk.co.uk/product_info.php?products_id=5385&cPath=235
I'm using the Pro Vibe 7 Round bars on my bike and like them a lot. However, they don't quite fit the overall specifications of the OP. They only have a reach of 80mm or 82mm and the drop is just over 130mm.

Howver they are a very nice, stiff bar, with a good feel to them. The 31.8mm bulge on the bar goes all the way to the outside of the bar where it transitions to the curve which I like when climbing.

I use SRAM Rival 09 shifters on mind and they provide a nice flat transition from hoods to bar.

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
Thanks for the clarification wookie on the Pro Vibe 7 round. They don't have the reach the OP was looking for.

For me though the round hooks feel comfy. I'm 6'2" and have medium large hands and I feel like there's plenty of room to stay in the drops while racing, also the reach to the brakes/shifters is damn near perfect in the drops. I actually bought a couple of more Pro 7 rounds bars for future use in case they ever stop making them as they're pretty unique compared to what else is on the market. I currently use them on my road and cx bike.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.