Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like sunrises.

Looking forward to the first sunrise of the fall......

·
waterproof*
41,602 Posts
lovely of course... but the concept of Summer ending... bums me out.

and nobody try that claptrap about the circle of life either.

·
Premium Member
21,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Creakyknees said:
... but the concept of Summer ending... bums me out....
May I suggest a second home in Florida??? :cool:

·
Dirty. Nerdy. Unemployed.
1,521 Posts
Creakyknees said:
lovely of course... but the concept of Summer ending... bums me out.

and nobody try that claptrap about the circle of life either.
Do we live in the same state? We haven't had more 100+ days since the 20s. I love the fall.

Beautiful pictures MB1, loved the progression. Your pictures make me want to kayak.

·
done
3,293 Posts
Soup season is almost here. I won't have to weed the garden soon. Bright brisk sunny mornings on the bike. Oktoberfest. Empty MUPs. No mosquitoes. Smell of wood fires on the air. The only downside I can see is shorter days... oh, and the miserable, oppressive cold that sucks away as much joy as it does heat, but I'll ignore that for now. The ice storms suck big 'ol dick, too. But, hey, at least it won't be humid.

·
Premium Member
21,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Andrea138 said:
Where's that fancy black plastic boat?!?
Home sleeping, it is not an early riser!

Actually we aren't comfortable enough on the thing to want to take it out in the dark and/or carry a good camera along.

Give us time.....

·
It's complexicated
1,418 Posts
Thanks for the great pix. Almost makes me want to get up before sunrise... maybe not! It does make me want to do some kayak touring tho.

·
waterproof*
41,602 Posts
Sojourneyman said:
Do we live in the same state? We haven't had more 100+ days since the 20s. I love the fall.

Beautiful pictures MB1, loved the progression. Your pictures make me want to kayak.
Yes we do and as you are aware, I-35 also has Northbound lanes, all the way to Minnesota, where they have cool summers and beautiful autumns.

·
Premium Member
21,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The Missus said:
... Almost makes me want to get up before sunrise... maybe not!....
You could always just go to bed really, really late! :idea:

·
Eddy 53:11
3,151 Posts
Do you EVER sleep? Looking at your sunrise pics always makes me sleepy . . . . . .

·
Power Napper
2,853 Posts
joys of post-employment

JetSpeed said:
Do you EVER sleep? Looking at your sunrise pics always makes me sleepy . . . . . .
Notice how he hasn't posted any SUNSET pixs?????

Now that they are retired MB1 & Miss M are hittin' the early bird specials and are sleep by 8 PM. :D

We welcomed the last sunrise of summer with 39 degree temps here in No NM. Weather report has freeze warnings for tonight. Of course by Sat it'll be back to 80 for a while.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts