Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was [email protected] outside, but when I left my house there was a overcast so decided to go on a 60km ride. For some reason the sun was in love with me, every where I went it was clear skies and now I am burnt!! Sorry only took so little photos was too hot just wanted the ride over.

Also going on a 2 week business trip to Shanghai thinking about buying a bike there any one have any ideas where I can do some basic riding around. :blush2:

·
Registered
289 Posts
Nice report! Green Dave, that's a great idea to buy a thrift shop bike, use it, then recycle it. Why didn't I think of that :idea:

I usually travel with a personal bike and end up marring it somehow whether its TSA or my own clumsiness.

·
The web is a MUT
1,380 Posts
A company I worked at years ago had some engineering offices in Taipei and a manufacturing plant on the south end of Taiwan. Your pictures completely contradict every picture any co-worker ever showed me of that area. Nice, thanks for sharing.

·
Bacon!
9,193 Posts
Very nice. Love to see areas outside of the U.S., especially those that don't get many postings here on RBR. Keep 'em coming and stay cool.

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Here is a pic of my trying to do a little climbing, was on my Alma mtb that day, its alot steeper than it looks.

Have to climb to where the power line is, and then they tell me we're half way to the top.

·
Bacon!
9,193 Posts
Boy, looks like fantastic hill climbing around there. I'd like that.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.