Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hot day in Milledgeville, I was visiting my mom and since we had a default sitter, thought wife and I would go for a ride...
1. She's ready to go, I'm fooling around...
2. Up the road past the end of the runway. (there's a nice 5.5 mile loop at the community airport that is a great circuit)
3. She looks like she's having fun..
4. Shady in the neighborhood area..
5. Nice garden!

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
continued..

1. From this angle, I gotta shed some lbs.!!
2. Volunteer fire dept at airport that services the area and the trash collection center..
3. The steed of the day.. I really like this bike a lot!
4. Where I found the kid when we got home.. (Deeda put him on the potty and I guess he's doing what he sees daddy doing :eek: )

·
Seat's not level
19,392 Posts
We did a similar on Sunday. My folks were in town and grandma vounteered for some grand daughter time. Wifey and I did a 63 mile ride with a little bit of climbing. It was fun. We don't get to ride together that often. I miss it.

·
Bacon!
9,193 Posts
Boy, it does look warm their. Has that humid haze to the air. Great pics and as long as your kid doesn't have a beer in one hand and the bike mag in the other you'll be all right :).

·
A Canadian in Sweden
6,136 Posts
Nice ride report. Cute kid, nice bike, pleasant scenery, pretty wife. Life seems good in your parts.

·
Captain Obvious
11,956 Posts
the kid pic is awesome.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.