Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Shirtcocker
60,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Oxycodone/Xanax without a perscription? Debt consolidation, Drug rehab? You might take a look at that ad. Seems illegal to me and in poor taste at best.

· cyclist
1,706 Posts
Been chasing my tail on this one. We are trying to remove them as we speak, but these seem to be geo-targeted, so they don't always show up.

Regan reported one showing a banner for Steroids! Being served up in the ProCycling forum, to boot!

A ticket is open on this, and as soon as we can figure out which third party ad vendor these are coming from, we'll have them removed.

-g

· Registered
714 Posts
i am from svale,

and that town is ripe for such a banner, let it fly, i say.

Bocephus Jones II said:
Oxycodone/Xanax without a perscription? Debt consolidation, Drug rehab? You might take a look at that ad. Seems illegal to me and in poor taste at best.

· Shirtcocker
60,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
gregg said:
Been chasing my tail on this one. We are trying to remove them as we speak, but these seem to be geo-targeted, so they don't always show up.

Regan reported one showing a banner for Steroids! Being served up in the ProCycling forum, to boot!

A ticket is open on this, and as soon as we can figure out which third party ad vendor these are coming from, we'll have them removed.

-g
Yeah....thought it was a bit odd...it's coming up for Hoodia diet supplement this morning. :( Norton intercepted a virus on my computer yesterday--could have been from that ad.

· Shirtcocker
60,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bocephus Jones II said:
Yeah....thought it was a bit odd...it's coming up for Hoodia diet supplement this morning. :( Norton intercepted a virus on my computer yesterday--could have been from that ad.
Phentermine and "Become a Nurse in your spare time" this morning. Url for the Phentermine was:

http://c.enhance.com/c?e1=ypZFAIT5JrbeQQRYMtxYBPolqyRvkb4mkpdRM1fxCJblMACsTnzytvxsDZswqSMEVYr2WQzIlFDEWeZmu4SaxNeXvrUsXJgjvNvOt2vHLYjx0xgyLGrH4Gdhupx0eMN0qzmXaj0TNiqdyP2RxFWcXW2NGPD0kEHqRJZSM3xRbU4dnAKas42OtBpsoii0q0kbYRCkUBnc3HsM01jHv4acEofkGEHUCCXui0SrFiK2Q1RSeElwawakJPYDdBSDU4W5mDZdOnOjvpN1mDns1dqKXtugUWdnf0qLYG50RdwRQIwqAfzDp43TD5mW0tWGHnWO3ANpb4HvaNXmUsTwTDh&h=KMzHpadkk51tMnEf0&b=71474

· Call me a Fred
17,025 Posts
I haven't seen a banner ad in a long time. I use Firefox and Adblock. It seems that I am missing out on the great drug deals. Now that the pro athletes are clearing out their medicine cabinets, a lot more surplus drugs are available.

· Shirtcocker
60,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
MikeBiker said:
I haven't seen a banner ad in a long time. I use Firefox and Adblock. It seems that I am missing out on the great drug deals. Now that the pro athletes are clearing out their medicine cabinets, a lot more surplus drugs are available.
I run both IE and FF so I see em once in a while. Evident;y this is something Greg is trying to remove, but it's proving to be a problem.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.