What Would Google Do.
1,578 Posts
yes he did
/thread , now 5,4,3,2....

·
What Would Google Do.
1,578 Posts
stevesbike said:
what is he on? He's on his damned bike 7 hours a day - what are you on?
so are the rest of the tour riders :rolleyes: their hr also go above 200bpm...wow! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
220 Posts
Hmm... maybe the Cannibal, doped too. Or the Badger, Big Mig.. all the multi-time winners huh? If you got evidence, show it, otherwise you're just speculating... or pointing a finger... hmmm flandis?

·
Registered
250 Posts
Get over the fact that they've all doped and will continue to medically maximize performance. At least the freakin' doctors are supervising the 'procedures', so no one is getting hurt.

Enjoy the show and don't compare the cleen(sic) to the sacrificial lambs who get caught.

We all have our favorites - gosh darn I'm glad Ivan beat down Vino - and uh, huh, how does that work?

As for LA, it's easy:

1. All pros dope
2. Lance is a pro
3. Lance dopes

and maybe

1. Heros are good
2. Lance is a hero
3 Lance is good

·
Virgo cyclist
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks for the comments again.I have always been a Lance follower from way back when he did his first Triathlon on ST.Croix in the U.S.V.I and i will always be a fan of Lance.My love of cycling and all the positive things he does for cancer has helped me a lot in my own life because of my own fight with the disease.So i salute Lance he is a true hero.

·
What Would Google Do.
1,578 Posts
stevesbike said:
guess you didn't catch his nike training in the rain commercial - it's called sarcasm...
I did and I knew the quote, problem is when its LA being talked about sometimes its hard to tell, also you didnt get mine either!, which is why I signpost mine =>:rolleyes: I was taking your comment and pouring on some more basically agreeing with you:D

·
What Would Google Do.
1,578 Posts
tallcyclist said:
Thanks for the comments again.I have always been a Lance follower from way back when he did his first Triathlon on ST.Croix in the U.S.V.I and i will always be a fan of Lance.My love of cycling and all the positive things he does for cancer has helped me a lot in my own life because of my own fight with the disease.So i salute Lance he is a true hero.
so what your saying is he's your hero, yet from your OP sounds like you are unsure if he was clean :aureola:hmmm..
you said it yourself, if he beat those other top riders and they and most others doped you have your answer.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.