Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Matnlely Dregaend
5,051 Posts
Good luck keeping that clean!

Is this a production piece? I don't see torx bolts on my record RD...

·
n00bsauce
13,627 Posts
It would look really good on my white carbon Token frame. But, then again, the group would probably cost 3 times what the whole bike cost me.

·
Matnlely Dregaend
5,051 Posts
PeanutButterBreath said:
If you squint, it looks like polished aluminum. Kinda classy!
That'll be the 12 speed model... all CF but weave fine enough to make it indistinguishable from brushed AL! Buy a CF frame painted titanium to finish it off.

·
Registered
578 Posts
PeanutButterBreath said:
There's no such thing as "Celeste steel" either, but most people can figure out that some kind of cosmetic treatment is involved when they here those two words combined.

zing!

i think the white carbon is a nice change... im personally particular to the black super record of course... but its different and im all for different... im sure grouppos in all kinds of colors arent too far away.... atleast it will keep some bikes out there looking different than the next...

photoshop or not...:thumbsup:

·
RBR Veteran Opinionater
1,512 Posts
Me too, bro, Tell it!

leviathans_child said:
i hate this 11 speed shiit...if shimano go that way im quitting riding
Oh wait, I quit riding when 6 speeds came out. Uh... then I quit again when 7 came out - that was the stupidest thing ever! I quit again when 9s came out - give me a brake! How effing stupid! I quit for the last time when these ridiculous 10s came out. Now 11s... I think it's time for violent revolution. The Stones man, they saw this coming...prophetic really.

i hate it, hate it, hate it!

But I can't wait to get it. I love me some close ratios. Looking forward to 12.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.