Nitemare said:
New Super Record Pictures!! :thumbsup:
Thoughts everyone!!
Oh baby !

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
155 Posts
The look of the levers will take so getting used to however who cares if they feel good. I was surprised that they are propagating the 11 speed down through Chorus. Thought 11 speed was only going to be on Super Record.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I want this! I just got BORA Ultra wheels though. Would anyone know if the BORA Ultra's are 11 speed ready?

I know the BORA ULTRA TWO is but I don't want to buy another pair.

It also says that the Campy 11 cogs would fit any standard 10s hubs. Can anyone confirm this?

Thanks!

Francis

·
World's 1st Anal-rapist
1,124 Posts
THOSE ARE THE LARGEST PHOTOS I HAVE EVER SEEN ON THIS SITE.

Is it just me, or does the RD look like its been laid down?

·
Registered
152 Posts
So are you guys just finding out about this? Somehow miss all the rantings by others about 11 speeds? Some marketer at Campy has earned his wings with the way you're all jizzing about the new gear.

Seriously, it's beautiful. But do you think that it's getting any easier to adjust since the cogs keep getting closer and closer together? And as for 11 gears, that would be awesome...if they gave you more range like Shimano is doing with their new DA (with an 11-28 cassette), but about the only advantage I can see is a straight block (which makes some people on this board rock hard).

·
likes shiny bikes
1,109 Posts
^^ Ctrl Alt Ignore ^^

pretty :thumbsup:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.