Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

· Registered
11 Posts
Super Record Compact chainrings

This is all Campagnolo are giving us. The combinations listed are the only options available and are direct from the Campagnolo spreadsheet.

I can't remember the options when Record CT came out but there are no hints of extending the 11sp range as yet.

What combo were you looking for?

· Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm riding Record CT UT 48-34 now, and would wish to keep that combination, were I to change to 11 speed. Right now, I have no immediate plans to go to 11 speed, but we'll see. If I were still racing, I would not be using 48-34. All my racing was done on 52 (or 53)-42.

Record CT UT is available in 50-34, 50-36, 48-34, even though some of these combinations might not be stocked at the typical retailer, and not always even at the distributor. Actually, the typical retailer in the U.S. doesn't stock any Campagnolo UT's, of any model, length, or chainring combination.

· Registered
11 Posts
Campagnolo are claiming that this is 'it'. No other combinations for now.

Thats quite a range anyway, but I see your concerns about different ratios at the front. 34/50 and 12/27 is enough for anyone on the Tourmalet though isn't it?

I'll be going 39/52 11/25 Super Record end of September. Happy birthday me!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.