Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi, I just bought a super six HM 2010 liquigas paint and there are two differents decals on the frameset (cannondale on downtube and seat tube) some frames have a bigger and longer decals and some smaller.... I did not know that and I dont know why??

look the pics...

·
LA CHEVRE
2,475 Posts
The top one is a genuine Liquigas team bike, not the one sold in shops, we don't get them branded with Liquigas decals... Not that it matters much, you just got one heck of a nice bike! Enjoy!

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no mine has the same decals than liquigas frame but I dont have the liquigas decal on the fork... and francesco chicchi has the same too, like mine smaller decals... it's just a question, no matter ....

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
rscover said:
looks like your a cannondale fan. how would you compare your six/13 to your latest high mod bike. thanks
I dont know my super six will be ready tomorrow.. I could compare my super six with a system six not really vs six 13..

·
Registered
40 Posts
Nice, enjoy! I have a 09 Super Six HM w/ Sram Red too & absolutely love my bike. I'm sure you will too.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yes , I will put some pictures this weekend!!

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
You did not get the real team bike just the replicar version.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
zamboni said:
You did not get the real team bike just the replicar version.
no difference in the frame except the ''liquigas'' on the fork!! no ???

or maybe you're talking about I have sram red instead of super record and in this case my bike is .......cr*p!!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Did you replaced the wheel set ? The original one came with Mavic Cosmic rims.

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
shotojs78 said:
no difference in the frame except the ''liquigas'' on the fork!! no ???

or maybe you're talking about I have sram red instead of super record and in this case my bike is .......cr*p!!:rolleyes:

Based ont the picture team bike never came with Sram grouppo, did you bought the frame and built it up ?

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
zamboni said:
Based ont the picture team bike never came with Sram grouppo, did you bought the frame and built it up ?

yes I have a mavic cosmic too.. and yes I bought the frame without super record groupo

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I just read a review about the super six 2010 in a magazine and they say that the 2009 and 2010 super six (frame) is the same... no change.

it's a surprise for me.. what do you think?

·
LA CHEVRE
2,475 Posts
shotojs78 said:
I just read a review about the super six 2010 in a magazine and they say that the 2009 and 2010 super six (frame) is the same... no change.

Don't read magazines... The geometry is the same from 09 to 2010, but that's it, the frame was totaly redesigned. The 2011 though are the same apart from lightly tweaked carbon layups...

·
Naso Unicornis
875 Posts
shotojs78 said:

Which magazine is this Shotosj78? Whoever wrote the article has to be blind or simply does not know Cannondale bikes. The 2009 Super Six is the same as the 2008 Super Six, with a different carbon fiber type. There is a slight change on the seat tube, at the seat stay/top tube junction and at the bottom bracket junction.

The 2010 is completely redesigned from 2009. It has a completely different shape and the bottom bracket/chain stays are no longer built as a single unit. I believe that the carbon fiber is different as well, but that I'm not completely sure. Look at Zamboni's Super Six, he has the 2009 model. Look at Devastator, Dan Gerous, Starnut and yours (of course), those are the 2010 models.

CHL

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
it's a french magazine... (very known)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts