·
Rollin' Stones
2,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
20,473 Posts
cydswipe said:
bikesdirect.com post over in bikes forum!
http://forums.roadbikereview.com/showthread.php?t=53795
Starting to make my "spidey sense" tingle! I feel Dave Hickey should investigate and call out a possible "shill" !
Those posts put a smile on my face! :)
..There are definitely a couple of shills in each of the threads...I hate that company with a passion........Instead of replying to the BD threads, I think we should start are own threads

Does anyone know anything about Ibex bikes?

Does anyone know anything about Randall Scott bikes?

Let's give the legitimate companies that advertise on RBR equal time

·
Premium Member
20,473 Posts
colker1 said:
it needs more moderation.. these clowns must look elsewhere to play their tricks. close the threads. create a subforum called motobecane and move any post that mentions BD there.. call it "the shill".
I agree but I can't do anything about it. I can only moderate Retro and Fixed...

It's a shame because these idiots are ruining the board.................

·
Banned
7,890 Posts
Dave Hickey said:
..There are definitely a couple of shills in each of the threads...I hate that company with a passion........Instead of replying to the BD threads, I think we should start are own threads

Does anyone know anything about Ibex bikes?

Does anyone know anything about Randall Scott bikes?

Let's give the legitimate companies that advertise on RBR equal time
it needs more moderation.. these clowns must look elsewhere to play their tricks. close the threads. create a subforum called motobecane and move any post that mentions BD there.. call it "the shill".

·
Rep *****.
9,795 Posts
Just because the guy only relpies to post that mention Motobecane or Bikes direct and only has praise for the two does not make him/her/them a shill!

·
Banned
7,890 Posts
firstrax said:
Just because the guy only relpies to post that mention Motobecane or Bikes direct and only has praise for the two does not make him/her/them a shill!
when the guy w/ six posts writes the same as the other guy w/ 10 posts.. today a newbie is saying he is tired of always reading attacks from RBR on BD.. how come he is tired? he has 10 posts and speaks like he has been thru all the BD threads. these guys are cynics.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts