Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Game on, b*tches!
13,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last night, before I went to bed, I was switching between Leno and Dave. As I hit J's channel, I see Suzanna Hoffs and Matthew Sweet singing "Cinnimon Girl" by Neil Young. Now Suzanna ain't no chippie any more but OMG! She is still HAWT!

·
My back hurts
4,862 Posts
Kram59 said:
Last night, before I went to bed, I was switching between Leno and Dave. As I hit J's channel, I see Suzanna Hoffs and Matthew Sweet singing "Cinnimon Girl" by Neil Young. Now Suzanna ain't no chippie any more but OMG! She is still HAWT!
I didn't see the show, but I always thought Matthew Sweet was cuter than Susanna Hoffs. nntawwt, etc.

·
Fini les ecrase-"manets"!
9,416 Posts
Brick Tamland said:
I was seriously tempted to stay up late and watch that. What happened to the rest of the bangles, I wonder?
Apparently they're still touring, and looking remarkably well-preserved, ie, still teh hawt.

www.thebangles.com

My favorite was always Michael Steele, the bass player--mostly because you could never really get a good look at her in the videos. I loves me some mystery in a woman.

·
What the Hell is going on
5,155 Posts
Chicks with Picks

I've always dug chicks with picks, especially if they played Ricki's. BTW, what was the name of that gawd awful movie she starred in (her mother produced it)? The only thing I remember was she was dancing around in her underware?

·
My back hurts
4,862 Posts
JaeP said:
I've always dug chicks with picks, especially if they played Ricki's. BTW, what was the name of that gawd awful movie she starred in (her mother produced it)? The only thing I remember was she was dancing around in her underware?
I don't remember the name of the movie, but mommy worked long and hard on making little Suse a big Hollywood type star. Little Suse, like Madonna and Mariah Carey (ugh!), has learned that pop stardom is not a likely predictor of movie stardom.

·
Game on, b*tches!
13,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Last night she had a black, short dress, guitar slung low, and movin' those hips. Excuse me now, I need to leave.....

·
off the back
15,584 Posts
JaeP said:
the Allnighter.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.