Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got a Swobo Del Norte. WOW! This thing is awesome. I sold my steel geared bike to buy a Specialized Langster as my first SS. I ended up somehow getting the Swobo and I think I made the right choice. I swapped out the awesome looking track bars for risers, but kept the tracks just in case... I am not going fixie just yet because this is my first single speed (and because I recently had a low speed but very painful crash on my old specialized).

After about 20 miles of fun, I would HIGHLY recommend this bike. The price was also 100 bucks lower than the langster, and its steel which is awesome!

BTW, I am not affiliated with Swobo though it may sound like I am, just noticed a lack of feedback about them.

RJ

· Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The cool part is, it looks like something that people put together themselves, not a mass produced bike.

Well, they come with that cool chrome wrap, I wanted to have the bike as original as possible in case I ever needed to sell it. In fact the bike shop offered me the option of free riser bars, grips & brakes if I gave them the original bars, brakes, and wrap. I opted to pay an extra $61 to keep the stuff so keep that in mind when making the offer, it is Bars, Awesome chrome tape and brake levers all obviously brand new, PM me if you want em.

RJ

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.