Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
disgruntled pigskin fan
3,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
nine hours until my big, ninety minute comprehensive eye exam practical. I don' think I've ever been so nervous and excited at the same time. Sleep won't come easy tonight, especially with the damn daylight-saving time switch.

That's all I got. I'm off to bed...

·
Jerkhard Sirdribbledick
27,036 Posts
90 minutes?? Jeebus, dude, Lenscrafters can do ir like 20. :wink:

Good luck, BB.

·
disgruntled pigskin fan
3,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Done. Now I'm goin' out for a ride. A long ride.

·
Frog Whisperer
40,924 Posts
Just talked to Jenny, she finished her last final and will be spending the next 8 days or so studying for the first round of boards....

·
disgruntled pigskin fan
3,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
lets_ride said:
Enjoy your ride!
How did it go?
It went very well. Got a high A and I performed every test/technique fluently, but there were a few minor details here and there that I could improve upon.

·
disgruntled pigskin fan
3,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Touch0Gray said:
Just talked to Jenny, she finished her last final and will be spending the next 8 days or so studying for the first round of boards....
Man, I can't wait for that.:rolleyes:

·
Frog Whisperer
40,924 Posts
BuckeyeBiker said:
Man, I can't wait for that.:rolleyes:
that IS what you are there for ....lol

·
Non Non Cyclist
5,777 Posts
BuckeyeBiker said:
It went very well. Got a high A and I performed every test/technique fluently, but there were a few minor details here and there that I could improve upon.
Congrats!

·
Quiet, daddy's drinking
5,887 Posts
BuckeyeBiker said:

Great! You know I've always wanted a Monocle. Think you can design one for the lounge? :D

·
Meow!
1,449 Posts
Congrats! Having been through the bar exam, I feel for ya!

Btw, I picked up my new contacts Friday. Corrected, I see 20/15 in my better eye and 20/20 from the other. Yay!

·
disgruntled pigskin fan
3,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
indysteel said:
Congrats! Having been through the bar exam, I feel for ya!

Btw, I picked up my new contacts Friday. Corrected, I see 20/15 in my better eye and 20/20 from the other. Yay!
Nice! For a high myope, that's pretty good.

·
Sticky Valentine
28,404 Posts
Does this mean that you can get me a deal on glasses now? :p

COngrats dude!

joe

·
Frog Whisperer
40,924 Posts
So Buckeye.....so you have 2 1/2 more straight through right? No more summers off....trying to remember what summer second year did to Jenny....I seem to remember she was a basket case.....Third was easier for her....but BUSY...she had 2 days a week she didn't have time for lunch....After the 1st set of boards she will finally get a couple of weeks off and get back here to visit. I miss her. Clinicals will keep you busy for the next year, but it is a bit easier from what I understand.
BTW, I understand it was into the 70's today or was supposed to be....JEALOUS

·
disgruntled pigskin fan
3,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
JoeDaddio said:
Does this mean that you can get me a deal on glasses now? :p

COngrats dude!

joe
No, but I can give you a free, comprehensive eye exam this spring.

Only students get discounts on glasses. I actually bought a new pair today.:cool:

·
disgruntled pigskin fan
3,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Touch0Gray said:
So Buckeye.....so you have 2 1/2 more straight through right? No more summers off....trying to remember what summer second year did to Jenny....I seem to remember she was a basket case.....Third was easier for her....but BUSY...she had 2 days a week she didn't have time for lunch....After the 1st set of boards she will finally get a couple of weeks off and get back here to visit. I miss her. Clinicals will keep you busy for the next year, but it is a bit easier from what I understand.
BTW, I understand it was into the 70's today or was supposed to be....JEALOUS
Yup, the high was 78 today, but it was WINDY. Gusts up to 40 mph, or thereabouts. I got a nice 2-hour ride in, but I was tossed around like a pair of skibbies held at full mast.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.