Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
I luv riding in WA
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Seattle-Tacoma WA Lounger's, local intel please

Hey Seattle/Tacoma Loungers, you show me yours and I'll show you mine. I will be in Kent WA on a biz mission this coming weekend and looking for an opportunity to go for a ride at some point but have no clue where the goods are. I'm thinking 40-60 miles should shake the driving out of my legs. Any route recommendations in the area?

As per Lounge rules, if you play route guide I'll be buying the post-ride beers.

·
Moderatus Puisne
15,886 Posts
I think I might be the only one in town! I'm for it. Plenty of folks in Sea-at-lay, but if you're at the convention type area downtown Tacoma, I'm less than a mile away.

PM me if you like!

CalgaryDave said:
Hey Tacoma Loungers, you show me yours and I'll show you mine. I may be in Tacoma on a biz mission this coming weekend and looking for an opportunity to go for a ride at some point but have no clue where the goods are. I'm thinking 40-60 miles should shake the driving out of my legs. Any route recommendations in the area?

As per Lounge rules, if you play route guide I'll be buying the post-ride beers.

·
I luv riding in WA
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Argentius said:
I think I might be the only one in town! I'm for it. Plenty of folks in Sea-at-lay, but if you're at the convention type area downtown Tacoma, I'm less than a mile away.

PM me if you like!
Crap, you're a 28yr old racer boy. I'll call Cancellara and see if I can rent that motor gizmo of his.

PM to follow.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.