Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

100 Posts
XTR_Chris_XTR said:

i read, that the Giant frameset comes with a Shimano pressfit BB.

Do anyone know which BB I need if I want to drive a Fulcrum RRS or a Sram Red crank?

For Sram you will need GXP pressfit BB. Google Sram GXP pressfit. Price 30-40 USD.

Does Fulcrum use Campy BB (AFAIK it's the same BB)? If so, then just get Campy Ultra-Torque OS-Fit Integrated Cups. Again google will find several options to shop from and price is around 40-50 USD.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts