Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Banned
Bianchi Nuovo Alloro, Lemond Etape
2,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello RBR-
On the eve of the 2007 Tour de France, I decided to start a Predictions post.
We can look back when it is all over, and see if anyone gets it right, or if anyone at least gets the top 3.

If you dare, post your predictions for the three on the podium July 29, in Paris:
GC, 2nd, 3rd.

Prologue begins Saturday, July 7, 3pm GMT (AKA 11am Eastern, 10am Central, 9am Mountain, 8am Pacific), so we can consider pre-race predictions to be anything posted up until that moment. -PJay

·
Registered
7,934 Posts
Mine!

1.Vino
2. Levi
3. Valverde

Barring anyone getting caught for doping! :rolleyes: :mad2:

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
PJay said:
Hello RBR-
On the eve of the 2007 Tour de France, I decided to start a Predictions post.
We can look back when it is all over, and see if anyone gets it right, or if anyone at least gets the top 3.

If you dare, post your predictions for the three on the podium July 29, in Paris:
GC, 2nd, 3rd.

Prologue begins Saturday, July 7, 3pm GMT (AKA 11am Eastern, 10am Central, 9am Mountain, 8am Pacific), so we can consider pre-race predictions to be anything posted up until that moment. -PJay
Vino
Kloden
Levi
Valverde
Sastre

·
Registered
443 Posts
1. Leipheimer
2. Vino
3. Dekker

:thumbsup: I know Leipheimer hasn't shown much promise (at least not for the TDF) he has an incredible team that gives him a HUGE advantage. Go disco. :cool:

·
It's in the game!
2,042 Posts
Nailed it.

QUiTSPiNiNArOuND said:
1. Lepheimer
2. Kashekin
3. Evans
4. Valverde
5. Vino
6. Kloden
7. Karpets
8. Sastre
9. Shumacher
10. Contador

;)
You got the top ten there for sure except I don't know about the order and Valverde may not finish though.

·
Cannot bench own weight
4,267 Posts
Yellow Jersey
1. Kloeden
2. Valverde
3. Evans
4. Karpets
5. Vinokourov

Green Jersey
1. Boonen

Polka Dot Jersey
1. Rasmussen

White Jersey
1. Markus Fothen (looks like he'll be 26 in September, so she should qualify still)

1 - 20 of 55 Posts