Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
click!

Odd as it seems RBR seems to be a very clickish forum. My guess would be about 10% of the members make 90% of the posts and if you're not "known" then you're post is not "heard". RBR high school..... :mad2:

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
singletrak said:
Odd as it seems RBR seems to be a very clickish forum. My guess would be about 10% of the members make 90% of the posts and if you're not "known" then you're post is not "heard". RBR high school..... :mad2:
Hmm.... let's see. you post a question nobody knows an answer to (not yet anyways). On a Saturday night. You wait about 8 hours to come back with your "wtf", thumbs down and otherwise rude attitude.

Then, when someone politely points out the teams don't know yet who they are sending, a post within an hour of your "wtf" post, you continue complaining about the forum and it's arrogant attitude or snobbism or whatever.

I just saw your post now. I hope your Highness can excuse me for not checking the forum last night to answer the question you could have easily answered yourself by using sites such as google.com or cyclingnews.com. I was busy watching a movie, eating dinner and then sleeping. Will you ever forgive me?!

Sheesh, you are complaining that most people had better things to do than check in between 6:04PM and 2AM on a Saturday night to do research for you??!!

Before you start complaining about attitude of RBR, check out your own. Are you this egocentric in real life too? If your Saturday email is not answered within 8 hours, or your phone messages not returned within 60 minutes, do you send them "wtf?", or do you actually have some manners and it's just forum anonimity that brings out this kind of neediness and rudeness in you?

Grow up and learn some etiquette...

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
simmer down

waddya on like 10 cups of coffee a day.

and by the way read the posts a little closer before you go off

i didn't ask for the teams and roster just when and where they would be posted

save your energy for the bike...

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
simmer down
waddya on like 10 cups of coffee a day.

and by the way read the posts a little closer before you go off

i didn't ask for the teams and roster just when and where they would be posted

save your energy for the bike...
"simmer down"? You really are a character. and I don't mean it in a nice way.

you can backpedal all you want, "singletrak" - but anyone can read your posts up there, with "wff?", "thumbs down", and "clickish forum"/"high school" statements.

you already came off as a rude, immature, needy poster, possibly a troll. You have an opportunity to change this impression. After reading your final post (yeah, sure, it's all "MY" fault! I was the one who "went off"), something tells me you won't. Learn some manners.

Have a nice day/life.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.