Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· go up
653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stage 5 nude dude

Did any of you happen to notice the completely nude guy standing on the side of the road cheering the riders along?

Just as the peleton entered a small town, don't know the name, I think the 2-man break was down to around 7 minutes. Anyway, the coverage shows the riders passing a chalet looking building with people cheering from the windows, then cuts over to the view from a motor-bike, in with the peleton, and this completely nude guy walks up to the side of the street and just claps and cheers like nothing odd is going on. The camera angle had one of the riders in it as well, the rider took a double-take and had an "I don't beleve that" look on his face.

I don't believe it either. . . Did you see that?

· Registered
4,838 Posts
deadlegs said:
Stage 5 nude dude

Did any of you happen to notice the completely nude guy standing on the side of the road cheering the riders along?

Just as the peleton entered a small town, don't know the name, I think the 2-man break was down to around 7 minutes. Anyway, the coverage shows the riders passing a chalet looking building with people cheering from the windows, then cuts over to the view from a motor-bike, in with the peleton, and this completely nude guy walks up to the side of the street and just claps and cheers like nothing odd is going on. The camera angle had one of the riders in it as well, the rider took a double-take and had an "I don't beleve that" look on his face.

I'll try to get a screen shot from OLN if I can find this dude.

· Registered
839 Posts
bas said:
I'll try to get a screen shot from OLN if I can find this dude.
Ummm. No thanks. :blush2:

On a side note, there is a naked guy who rides Critical Mass with us every month.

· Registered
169 Posts
ChilliConCarnage said:
Ummm. No thanks. :blush2:

On a side note, there is a naked guy who rides Critical Mass with us every month.
There's a "World Naked Bike Ride" held each year in San Francisco. It gives them something to protest. Pictures aren't necessary but here they are anyways.:cryin:

Warning: Adult content. Not for the faint of heart! You have been warned.

http://www.zombietime.com/world_naked_bike_ride_2006/

· Registered
4,838 Posts
deadlegs said:
Stage 5 nude dude

I think this guy on the right waving the flag is naked. I don't see anyone walking up and clapping and cheering. Haven't seen another building with people cheering..and this is at 5:24 on the chase..

· Registered
491 Posts
It kind of looks like he is erect.

· Registered
366 Posts
Tmi

Speaking of naked..what about the camera man not panning away in time as a racer pulled out his...his....thingy to pee on the bike. I saw more than I needed too! Y'know, I don't mean he pee'd on his bike although who knows,maybe, but you know what I mean..a natural break" on the fly. Not on A fly..on The fly. (man am I tired)
Anyway, good thing it wasnt Boonen or Hincapie! EGADS!! What if Hincapie's **** looks like his legs!!

· gastarbeiter
1,524 Posts
cheddarlove said:
Anyway, good thing it wasnt Boonen or Hincapie! EGADS!! What if Hincapie's **** looks like his legs!!
it was Voeckler, so maybe it was done on purpose for the french housewives?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.