Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We aren't finished yet......................................

The same person that donated the Merckx for the V3 Collin bike also donated this Specialized S Works frame.. Unfortunately the shop that packed the frame put a small hole is the seat tube.. It's been repaired but since the frame was damaged, we are going to offer as a lottery.

As with V1 and V3, all proceeds will go toward Phil and family. I'll cover shipping to the winner....

We will sell the tickets for $25.00 ea..no limit to how many you want to purchase...We will likely limit total tickets to 100 to increase your chances of winning...

I'm still finalizing some small details so stay tuned for more pics and the official launch of the lottery..

Here is the sneak peak of the frame........BTW, this fits me so I'm buying at least one ticket

·
Sticky Valentine
28,404 Posts
Small bikes are small.

Where do I send my $25?

joe

·
Spicy Dumpling
9,721 Posts
I think we'll be giving it a shot or two.

·
Registered
296 Posts
how about donate a bike around March of next year when i can actually get back to riding.............ill out bid anyone !!!!

·
Low rep power
6,264 Posts
Oooh- fits me :D

·
Registered
7,934 Posts
how was it repaired? I might buy a ticket

·
Premium Member
20,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
GirchyGirchy said:
Duct tape and zip ties.

+1 hence the $25.00 buy it.....seriously, it's repaired with resin... It was a small hole...The frame is being sold as is.....I would ride it without hesitation.....but it was damaged and repaired.. Worse case, the winner could sell the fork and seat post for a lot more than $25.00......

·
Registered
296 Posts
dontbe.............im sure you can afford a new one..........ya know the rule of owning bikes

The minimum number of bikes one should own is three. The correct number is n+1, where n is the number of bikes currently owned. This equation may also be re-written as s-1, where s is the number of bikes owned that would result in separation from your partner.

·
oh lonesome road for you
1,699 Posts
As long as you're doing repairs, can you cut it apart and splice in a 2cm longer section in the top tube and equivalent for the downtube?

1 - 20 of 55 Posts