Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Spicy Dumpling
9,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Team Collin has done well raising money for this weekends ride but we are about 300 dollars short of our goal of $2200.00 and the deadline for donations going toward that goal is 5:00 eastern today. We have an extra Team Collin T-Shirt that we're going to put up for auction to help get things moving. Your choice of Medium, Large or XL to be shipped after we get back from the ride. Auction will end at 4:30 eastern today so that the winner has time to put his money into the teams total before the deadline so you must pay by credit card.

You can also donate at the Team Website.

Here's the prototype, we've moved the front logo toward the center but otherwise this is the shirt.

Thanks so much from everyone on the team for all of the support.

·
Spicy Dumpling
9,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump

Someone has put us right on the edge. And a couple of members haven't entered their totals yet. So it looks like we'll make the goal, thanks everyone. The T-Shirt is still up for offer.

I'll bid 10 bucks....

·
Stumpcake!
5,950 Posts
Hey Vaughn, I'll sweeten the offer. I'll throw in some Team Collin/24 Hours of Booty swag we had made up to the winner.

·
Stumpcake!
5,950 Posts
My Own Private Idaho said:
Win, lose, or draw, the donation is made.

Have a nice ride guys. I wish I could be there.
Thanks MOPI!

I wish you could too. But rest assured the high standards of the lounge will be upheld...and pictures will be taken and posted! :thumbsup:

·
Spicy Dumpling
9,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks Mopi. I've got 3 Unique Team Collin Poker chips to add to the kitty.

·
Spicy Dumpling
9,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'll be putting in some more if we don't make the goal. I think a couple of members haven't finalized their donations as well. Thanks again mopi , the shirt and goodies are yours..

·
Spicy Dumpling
9,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Wow! Somebody just added about 425 bucks to the team. We made it!!!

Edit, it was 225. 25 to every member of the team by a lounger. Skittles all around!!!!

WOOT

·
Stumpcake!
5,950 Posts
VaughnA said:
Wow! Somebody just added about 425 bucks to the team. We made it!!!

WOOT
I don't think it was just one person. It seems several of the team members accounts were bumped up. I'm pretty sure it wasn't just one person.

·
Spicy Dumpling
9,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I think it was one person spreading the wealth....Thanks to everyone for all of the support. We'll do the lounge proud.

·
Misfit Toy
23,426 Posts
tconrady said:
I don't think it was just one person. It seems several of the team members accounts were bumped up. I'm pretty sure it wasn't just one person.
:)

Orly?

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Thank you for your generosity. Let's kick cancer in the butt!

·
Spicy Dumpling
9,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
snapdragen said:
I think that the 'Over the Top' person would really like some Skittles:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts