Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Spicy Dumpling
9,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Things are slowly coming together. I've sent a spreadsheet with everyone's RBR name and number of shirts that they requested to my cousin James. He would prefer that everyone pay via paypal which makes it much easier for him and I to keep things straight. He's also trying to get his business started and this is a good practice run for him processing orders.

If you could email him with your RBR Name, Real name and number of shirts he will confirm them against the spreadsheet and send you a paypal invoice. If you can't pay via paypal then email me and we'll see if we can come up with an alternative system. I've also requested one extra of M,L,XL in case someone else wants one. I've also requested two extra shirts, one each for Phil & Emily. If you would like to help pay for their shirts maybe you could add a couple bucks to the invoice.

The obfuscated email is: americanone At Mac Dot Com

For those of you not oming to Atlanta I will be picking up the shirts from him on Oct 1. I'll figure out shipping and you can paypal me the cost and I'll ship them out when I get home after our mini vacation in Atlanta.

Thanks for all of the help and patience.

VaughnA

We're going with the design on the left for the back and the front as shown.

·
Spicy Dumpling
9,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Hey Coolhand....can we get a short-term sticky?

·
Windrider (Stubborn)
22,021 Posts
VaughnA said:
Hey creaky....can we get a short-term sticky?
Say it ain't so....creaky is the Mod??????????

Len

·
Spicy Dumpling
9,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Len J said:
Say it ain't so....creaky is the Mod??????????

Len
Nope, corrected. I've been juggling RBR names for the last few days and I'm lost.

Who are you anyway?

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
email sent

·
Spicy Dumpling
9,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Saturday Morning Bump to make sure we get everyone to order. We need to get this completed so that the shirts will be ready in time for booty.. Thanks

·
Misfit Toy
23,426 Posts
Email sent yesterday! :)

·
Frog Whisperer
40,886 Posts
done..vaughn, I can send you a check monday if you want, if not I can do paypal. Count me in for a bit extra to cover expenses....email me

eric

·
Spicy Dumpling
9,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ok folks, he said he hasn't processed them yet, he's going to do a lot at once in the next day or two. Keep on sending your email if you haven't done so, and be patient if you have.

Chain, I'll send yours in.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts